FASHION ICON: DYANA SAVINA!
Let’s meet the coolest girl on earth! Well, she has her own version of style, and I call this a prejudice: She’s totally cool! She can turn that geeky spectacle to the hot cat-winged eyeliner. Magic.
The thing about her is her outspoken personality that can attract you at the first time you meet her. She was a broadcaster Jakarta-based radio called Oz Radio, and is actively speaking about human rights especially the rights of women.
What else? She is a vocalist of Fevertotell. Meet them here!
|Yeah Yeah Yeahs' latest concert in Singapore
Speaking about fashion sense, I noticed her style when I was a human rights workshop and she was a sexuality-themed discussion’s facilitator. She told us that she likes quirky style.
ENOUGH! LET’S START THIS FULL-OF-PICTURES INTERVIEW!
1. I love your style. How do you describe your style in 5 words?
carnaby, preppy, bandidas, DIY and fun
2. Do you have fashion icon? Or fave signature style of someone?
3. What is your fave fashion brand, and where is your best place to shop?
My fave brands ranges from Kate Spade, Burberry to H&M and Top Shop. but the best place to shop is probably Primark and Vintagean Stores -> Cheap and A-OK!
SHE TRAVELS WITHOUT LEAVING THE STYLE SHE IS WORSHIPPING. J'adore.
4. We all people really want to know your favorite fashion stuffs. Please let us know.
Favorite fashion stuff is shoes; I love boots, oxford to doc marts!
5. If you only get 5 minutes to get in style, what kind of fashion stuffs will exactly you pick?
Ripped jeans, cropped cool top and my Top Shop ankle boots, with a touch of messy victorian braids for hair-do
6. I probably encourage people to choose their primary outfit to invest, since nowadays style-on-budget has been a trend. Do you have any tips for us what to invest in our closet?
I think my only tip is invest on black cool shoes, they can go with everything!
|She doesn't forget to wear batik. You can copy this mermaid skirt fo shoooo!
Interesting to know more about her? Go go say hi to her on twitter and instagram @clanirella and don’t forget to give me feedback about this post through comment or my social media accounts @justianedwin
See you in another post, darlings! X Baby J