Quick Interview with Kelly Tandiono
|Super toned body. | Source: Kellay Tandiono Facebook|
It is not surprising to name Kelly Tandiono as the star of the runway. Yes, she has a big name in fashion. She worked with major brands, Puma to name the latest. She also became one of the mentors for Asia's Next Top Models Cycle 3 contestants. That AsNTM show gig brought her name to be bigger. She doesn't stop there, as she is now working for some film projects, one of them is Labuan Hati.
Her physical features are to die for. I once said to her ‘your body is a body to die for’, literally. Thanks to her workout regimen. Ssst, she takes triathlon very seriously. I personally love her eyes, lips, and her body! Her East Asian facial features bring us androgynous and fierce aura.
She doesn’t act like a supermodel at the backstage. Her humbleness brought me to her backstage and asked for an interview session. She talked to me like I’m not a 20-years-old-intern. She’s so professional. She switched her clothes in second! It’s very helpful for me at the backstage.
|Courtesy of b-management|
- I love your style. How do you describe your style in 5 words?
Tomboy, edgy, chic, street, elegant
- Do you have fashion icon? Or fave signature style of someone?
I've always loved Freya Beha, something about her and her style.
- What is your fave fashion brand, and where is your best place to shop?
Fave fashion brand. I love Top Shop, Zara, Lanvin, Max Mara there is just so many. My best place to shop is definitely Europe. I love going to the vintage shop and spend hours just looking through it.
- We all people really want to know your favorite fashion stuffs. Please let us know.
My favorite would be shoes and sunglasses. Preferablly tods for shoes and vintage rayban's.
- If you only get 5 minutes to get in style, what kind of fashion stuffs will exactly you pick?
I would go for a high waist jeans with a short top, cool hat, sunglasses and a pair of Tods.
- Do you have any tips for us what to invest in our closet?
To invest on I would suggest for a super nice watch. It's a good investment for sure not a waste of money.